I'm sure some of you saw this coming.

Sephiroth

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,448
Hey guys, I'm leaving the TF2 Division for the Tech Team, I will still be hanging around the Teamspeak rooms and dealing with all the server related issues but I won't be in charge of the EC program anymore.

Time to go hide in the datacenter
Server_Room_by_Razorb.jpg


Oh and while I'm at it, I think I'll upgrade our servers RAM.
512MB-of-RAM-Best-Demotivational-poster.jpg


Gunna miss you all :( (even though I'm still going to be around, hue)
giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Yeah our leadership team does seem to be leaving quite a bit.

We'll all miss you, kinda.
 
Yeah our leadership team does seem to be leaving quite a bit.

We'll all miss you, kinda.
Also kinda mean.

You havent been around lately and now you leave!!? Have fun with it though! You'll be missed for sure.
[Glares at Honor <_<]
 
Seph your still our #1 server monkey lol. Do stop by here and there.
 
I will always miss our 4am 10 word conversations.... Hope you stop by.
 
wat r happening 2 leadership

Steam chat me whenever you want to play CS:GO or whatever
 
I didn't mean I wouldn't miss him >.>

I meant he isn't really gone. We'll see him in teamspeak. And what of those who never got to know him? They can't really miss him.

geez, people.
 
Epping brilliant Seph. Epping brilliant. Smart choice really, putting your epping talents to some epping good epping use there, mate. Epping!

Who is this and why are they not banned?
Wise is special. He's the beta test for my IRL bans system.
 
Bye Sephy D: Definitely drop by more! If y'all keep leaving I'm going to have to join OP:X and start just playing with my old COD buddies XD
 
Byee Sephy! I'll miss you!

(At least now I have someone to blame when the servers go down...)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top