www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest
Let's tell everyone to join the payday 2 steam group! =)
I hope they can reach the secret... xD
Let's tell everyone to join the payday 2 steam group! =)
I hope they can reach the secret... xD
If we don't get at least 6 & 7 I'm not going to be happy.
Time of Day has kind of a 'meh' vibe to it, but it could be interesting... Night jobs on the bank maybe...? Just says you can switch between day/night on certain maps.
I don't know, that sounds kinda cool to me. The way it might work is that Daytime has more civs and more alert, but less gaurds while nighttime has very few civs but more guards, some who are not so alert.
Im' curious about the new enemy. Perhaps a hybrid of two specials that is currently in play.
Well obviously when people heard about it they rushed to do it. Now that its been out for quite some time only the stragglers left in no man's land are coming out to join.
Well, 6-7 days and we finally hit the Single Day Heist option with just over 1,250,000 people in the group. So at least we apparently sped up a bit compared to the last few levels.
Next up: FBI Files at 1,300,000.