The Offense

Silligan

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
308
Hello everyone,
Some people seem to have forgotten, so I wanted to just take the time to remind everyone on a little huge offense.

KILLING ME (SILLIGAN) IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE!

I'll set Idol on you, with an extra large banhammer.

You're welcome and have a nice day.
 
Idol doesn't leave 2fort. I can just go to uh...... what other servers do we have that's only place I play :( OH RIGHT! I will go to that scrubby place Cael hangs out called Foundry
 
What you doubt my skills ?

Apparently you never seen me do para rushes in italy and office and kill 5 or 6 people in one round lol

you still doubt me ask around bout "the great and powerful kamikaze bad ass"
 
You para rush and get 5-6 kills?

cheap. Call me when you get a scout rush apartments 6k.
 
I'm so confused as to what this thread has evolved to....

And yes Mason, no division is safe....unless they don't kill me....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top