How many Forum Posts do you have?

I used to be number one, then legend got upset and wanted to be first so he shouted at me.
 
I used to be number one, then legend got upset and wanted to be first so he shouted at me.
A few years back, 75% of the forums were Darth.

3333 - counting this one :w00t:
 
I can't believe artimus is in 28th place in posts! I didn't think he had that little(compared to others) posts
 
mason artimus post very lil and really on major things relating to eGO as a whole really

hammer and legend and jolly are his right hand men are ones than make ones that make othernesws post and what not thats why they have more
 
1,610 for me. Been around for over 5 years. I just don't post that often.

I have one sticky thread too.
 
I finally got the forum rank of forum zealot. I discovered the forums just under a year ago in November. Is that good?
 
4,185

I think that for current and ex-Leadership, you'll see they have a lot more posts than others on average.

Yeah, I'm sitting at 4,216 even though I rarely post anymore. Must have been all the ban requests and contests I've done over the years.
 
Back
Top