Why are all the servers empty??

no it doesn't freshmeathead i know feeling i'm up by 5 or 6 am EST most mornings and very few people on especially on Sunday mornings i think due to them either staying up ridiculously late and drinking / partying or going to church

i worked third shift awhile an was used to getting home an no one be on and leaving for work when everyone was playing

you know old saying thou "the early bird gets the worm"
 
I usually try to target my dinner time for gaming, because gaming late makes my sleep less good. And I'm a morning person too.
 
And here I thought it was because the FBTF was finally gaining some ground.
 
Well invite who ever is on. If not just try to seed the server until someone joins. If they're a pub, try to recruit them. If they're a member, ask them to send more people onto the server. So on and so on...
 
Since this thread is open, lets open up part of the discussion I was having internally to the rest of the division, What would YOU want to see to entice you to come and join servers to fill them without it feeling like a job of course. Try to keep it civil and productive.

GO!
 
Since this thread is open, lets open up part of the discussion I was having internally to the rest of the division, What would YOU want to see to entice you to come and join servers to fill them without it feeling like a job of course. Try to keep it civil and productive.

GO!
There should be a contest:
If we can get all servers filled for one week in every month prizes will be given out to each member of FFTF. This could entice more members to join and leads to more people filling.
 
Well invite who ever is on. If not just try to seed the server until someone joins. If they're a pub, try to recruit them. If they're a member, ask them to send more people onto the server. So on and so on...

I did. I was on for a bit and it filled to about 20 at one point.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top