- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,282
Being a morning person doesn't really work well for gaming.
And here I thought it was because the FBTF was finally gaining some ground.

There should be a contest:Since this thread is open, lets open up part of the discussion I was having internally to the rest of the division, What would YOU want to see to entice you to come and join servers to fill them without it feeling like a job of course. Try to keep it civil and productive.
GO!
Well invite who ever is on. If not just try to seed the server until someone joins. If they're a pub, try to recruit them. If they're a member, ask them to send more people onto the server. So on and so on...
I did. I was on for a bit and it filled to about 20 at one point.