S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Sep 27, 2015 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbPr9x0J9Gc[/ame] Hello, just wanted to introduce everyone to Battlefield 4, enjoy. This is not me playing at my best level but it''s some clips put together. :facewall::facewall:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbPr9x0J9Gc[/ame] Hello, just wanted to introduce everyone to Battlefield 4, enjoy. This is not me playing at my best level but it''s some clips put together. :facewall::facewall:
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Jan 13, 2016 #5 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZRQ8zhHao[/ame] This one is Call of Duty, I do this all the time just never record.. check it out!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZRQ8zhHao[/ame] This one is Call of Duty, I do this all the time just never record.. check it out!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jan 13, 2016 #6 I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening
I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Jan 13, 2016 #7 iSimon said: I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening Click to expand... Yes that is true.. I couldn't figure out why other than the fact that I haven't purchased the prper editing software yet(SONY of course...) [ame]https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wRHnOedjs&feature=share[/ame] got another, this is hhow it was meant to be
iSimon said: I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening Click to expand... Yes that is true.. I couldn't figure out why other than the fact that I haven't purchased the prper editing software yet(SONY of course...) [ame]https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wRHnOedjs&feature=share[/ame] got another, this is hhow it was meant to be