Battlefield 4: Certified Killer by =(eG)=StillV2.

StillV2

Active Member
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
364
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbPr9x0J9Gc[/ame]

Hello, just wanted to introduce everyone to Battlefield 4, enjoy. This is not me playing at my best level but it''s some clips put together.:)

:facewall::facewall:
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFZRQ8zhHao[/ame]

This one is Call of Duty, I do this all the time just never record.. check it out!
 
I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening
 
I'm not sure if it is just me, but the audio on your call of duty video doesn't quite seem to match that of what is happening

Yes that is true.. I couldn't figure out why other than the fact that I haven't purchased the prper editing software yet(SONY of course...)

[ame]https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=v3wRHnOedjs&feature=share[/ame]

got another, this is hhow it was meant to be
 

Latest posts

Back
Top