Been active in Italy, but not in here

konigandy6

Famous
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
518
I used to be a lot more active on the forums and teamspeak, but not so much anymore. With work and life, my free time is shorter than it once was so I usually just jump into a game vs. post here or get on teamspeak. I do lurk quite a bit though.

I have been seeing a lot of new members as well as new admins in game, and since I don't really know you guys/gals, I thought I'd jump into here and say hello. I also haven't really had a chance to meet or talk to the newer division leadership.

So hello all. My name is Andy... I've been a member of eGO for almost 5 years now (recruited right from the dust1 server LMAO) and it has been a ride. I'm usually... and by usually I mean always, in Italy. Mostly because I miss Office and Highschool. I have yet to make the transition into CS:GO because I love source too much. I used to be a forum regular, a teamspeak regular and was the guy cracking jokes whenever possible. I used to write for the eGO newsletter too, which I do miss and wish I still had time for.

For all my old friends in here... way too many to name, but you know who you are... I miss you guys. Except imak... who btw is a new daddy in case anyone was wondering. So congratulations to him and his beautiful fiance. Yes I stalk him on Facebook...

To all the new fish... feel free to add me on Steam or on here. I promise not to bite, and I promise I'm fun. I am excited to get to know you and hopefully be able to guide you in the many years experience I have had here.

I'm looking forward to many more days in this wonderful organization. And If I've learned one thing from lurking all the ban contests... don't take our family for granted. Something inappropriate you think is funny and not a big deal today, may get you escorted off the premises. And usually ends up with ban contests because you miss this place.

#bringbackhighschool
 
Welcome back :) I used to be a regular on Italy but still jump on it from time to time so I'll probably see you there :)

Don't forget to sign up for a admin refresher due to the updated rules and what not.


+1


Oh I never left. Just don't come on the forums that much ;)

Still very active in the servers!

But thank you, I'm sure I'll see you in Italia!
 
nice to see you back in italy mate, just a shame your still awful :3
 
STOP DRAGON !! don't poison their minds! They are source players like me... you'll never convert us to that wretched GO ... NEVVVAAARRRR!!!
 
Italy used to be my home till I switched to Insurgency and CSGO for PC and Battlefield for xbox.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top