CS March Recruiting Contest!

Is there a scoreboard btw ?
Csgo and css recruits right ?


I can check the recruiting numbers everyday, but will not be announcing the numbers until the end of the contest. If you wish to know how many recruits you currently have, feel free to ask me.

Yes, csgo and Css recruits count!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can check the recruiting numbers everyday, but will not be announcing the numbers until the end of the contest. If you wish to know how many recruits you currently have, feel free to ask me.

Yes, csgo and Css recruits count!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how I can check how many recruits I got, Got over 250/275 recruits, So i'm familliar with the system, But I always like a public scoreboard, So it kinda feels like a contest too =D

both Silver and Larry, Thanks for responding =D

Update: Got 2 so far :P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top