MLG Columbus

Not gonna do a full prediction, but will put my prediction on what teams will make it out of group stages:

Ninjas in Pyjamas, Luminosity Gaming, EnVyUs, Astralis, Fnatic, Team Liquid, Na'Vi, Virtus.pro.

We will see

You can say RIP to C9 cuz theyre the worst team in their group by far.
 
Last edited:
Not gonna do a full prediction, but will put my prediction on what teams will make it out of group stages:

Ninjas in Pyjamas, Luminosity Gaming, EnVyUs, Astralis, Fnatic, Team Liquid, Na'Vi, Virtus.pro.

We will see

You can say RIP to C9 cuz theyre the worst team in their group by far.

You insulting my boys Larry?

PbBSocs.png


What's this? Cloud9 2-0'ing Fnatic? It happened before, it will happen again.

/s
 
Not gonna do a full prediction, but will put my prediction on what teams will make it out of group stages:

Ninjas in Pyjamas, Luminosity Gaming, EnVyUs, Astralis, Fnatic, Team Liquid, Na'Vi, Virtus.pro.

We will see

You can say RIP to C9 cuz theyre the worst team in their group by far.

doubt vp will make it out
 
Is this even a question Fnatic is obviously gonna win, but I'd love for Team Liquid to win
 
Please I hope cloud 9 wins, but I doubted it they always some how choke on finishing up the games.
 
You insulting my boys Larry?

PbBSocs.png


What's this? Cloud9 2-0'ing Fnatic? It happened before, it will happen again.

/s

Never gonna happen again. N0thing is a new igl and they have lost to some teams that I don't even know the name too they are so bad
 
but they have Irukandji as a coach now.

Since a few weeks ago maybe a month even. NiP have had Threat since January and they still have some issues and stuff they need to improve on. It will take time for him to have an effect
 
Since a few weeks ago maybe a month even. NiP have had Threat since January and they still have some issues and stuff they need to improve on. It will take time for him to have an effect

?? since he became coach their t side has already improved ten fold compared to before
 
From the logical point of view Fnatic will win unless they do the upset of the year, decade and century against Splyce.

From a fan point of view the C9 bois will get out of groups and rekt faces, with the help they have received from Irukandji im pretty sure they can do it.
 
I totally forgot to do my picks.. dang. I would have gone the same as you Larry. Good choices. Liquid has certainly made a name for themselves.
 
?? since he became coach their t side has already improved ten fold compared to before

I was trying to make the point of T in my head just forgot to mention it. Sorry for not being perfect.
 
Last edited:
Forgot my pickem :(

Spycle didn't stand a chance, And EnVyUs just lost from CLG with 16-8 I believe.
next up Astralis VS Gambit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top