Small silly thing

Zelda

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,389
Hello all,
I am am trying to get back into the swing of things and feel rather disconnected....I am seeking someone who is willing to play games with me and what not..
 
Hey Zelda, what games are you into these days? Feel free to add me on Steam and compare games, I'm sure we can find something to play! I'm usually on in the evening hours
 
play game of thrones with us, we are " the Longest Night" I was worried it would be another bleh game on FB but Disruptor Beam did a good job with it lots of intrigue, battle and trade going on pretty fun. my guys name is Knook Bottombarrel
 
play game of thrones with us, we are " the Longest Night" I was worried it would be another bleh game on FB but Disruptor Beam did a good job with it lots of intrigue, battle and trade going on pretty fun. my guys name is Knook Bottombarrel

sorry but phone and facebook RTS games are not my thing
 
Yes, I do. Beaten it so many times, Only beaten the Pre once...Can't find people to play with anymore :(
 
Lately, I've been in the mood in picking up a MMORPG. We could start an eGO guild :biggrin:
 
Lately, I've been in the mood in picking up a MMORPG. We could start an eGO guild :biggrin:

Dude, get Guild Wars 2. One time purchase, lots of fun, takes a fair bit of time to get through the game. Definitely recommend it.
 
I'm off tomorrow and the next day for anyone who w ish's to play.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top