- Joined
- Aug 20, 2010
- Messages
- 5,688
Oh trust me, I have been. I actually made a post about it two pages ago! haha
Give the books a read. There's a lot more detail that the anime doesn't get a chance to cover. I wish that they would do more seasons of this anime, as I enjoyed it a lot too.
Been taking somewhat of a break from anime recently, only ones I've bothered to keep up with are
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Boku no hero academia
and Boruto
(Yes I know my taste in anime is horrible, just stone me and get it over with)
Dont worry Im watching you
I have just started...
![]()
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
I've been thinking of starting this for a little while. Let me know how it is since I can't decide if I want to or not.
So, I just finished watching the 1st season of To Love Ru with a friend, and I have a question for all of you: Going by the manga (or anime, whatever) which To Love Ru series is next Chronologically or whatnot?
I haven't actually seen To Love Ru, but I looked it up for you. It seems, specials/OVAs excluded (they are terrible 90% of the time anyway), To Love Ru ---> Motto To Love-Ru ---> To Love-Ru Darkness is the watching order. Motto To Love-Ru follows the first season more or less directly. To Love-Ru Darkness starts where the manga of the same name begins. I do believe Darkness focuses on a different heroine compared to the original, but I could be wrong.
As for the OVAs, I'm sure they work like many other series in the sense that the first set of OVAs take place at random points throughout the first season.
Mayhem Death I finished Chuunibyou - it's worth the watch overall. Nothing ground breaking, far from perfect, but it's got some decent comedy, a little romance, and is a decent coming of age story. I'd give it like a 7.5-8.
I finally got around to watching this. It certainly lived up to the expectations and hype around it for sure. Easily the best animation I've ever seen for an anime, I think. Probably the best Makoto Shinkai work, overall.
Fixed that for you!
Definitely a beautiful film though. Personally I think 5 Centimeters per Second is even more captivating. You should actually check out Hoshi no Koe just to see how far he's come. I could be mistaken, but I do believe that is his first release as a director.