Anime What are you currently watching?

Give the books a read. There's a lot more detail that the anime doesn't get a chance to cover. I wish that they would do more seasons of this anime, as I enjoyed it a lot too.

Yea I know there is a movie for this, but would really enjoy if they made another season. Seemed like it had a lot more potential. I'll take a look into the books
 
Been taking somewhat of a break from anime recently, only ones I've bothered to keep up with are
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Boku no hero academia
and Boruto

(Yes I know my taste in anime is horrible, just stone me and get it over with)
 
Been taking somewhat of a break from anime recently, only ones I've bothered to keep up with are
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Boku no hero academia
and Boruto

(Yes I know my taste in anime is horrible, just stone me and get it over with)

Dont worry Im watching you
 
I have just started...

large.jpg


Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
 
So, I just finished watching the 1st season of To Love Ru with a friend, and I have a question for all of you: Going by the manga (or anime, whatever) which To Love Ru series is next Chronologically or whatnot?
 
I've been thinking of starting this for a little while. Let me know how it is since I can't decide if I want to or not.

I'm 5 episodes in - so far it's been good. Nice coming of age story, some comedy, little fun romance stuff. Worth the watch so far. Hope it continues this way!
 
... well idk if Steven Universe counts, but it works a lot like one so im putting it on here. I have to finish SAO, and start Attack on Titan Season 2.
 
So, I just finished watching the 1st season of To Love Ru with a friend, and I have a question for all of you: Going by the manga (or anime, whatever) which To Love Ru series is next Chronologically or whatnot?

I haven't actually seen To Love Ru, but I looked it up for you. It seems, specials/OVAs excluded (they are terrible 90% of the time anyway), To Love Ru ---> Motto To Love-Ru ---> To Love-Ru Darkness is the watching order. Motto To Love-Ru follows the first season more or less directly. To Love-Ru Darkness starts where the manga of the same name begins. I do believe Darkness focuses on a different heroine compared to the original, but I could be wrong.

As for the OVAs, I'm sure they work like many other series in the sense that the first set of OVAs take place at random points throughout the first season.
 
I haven't actually seen To Love Ru, but I looked it up for you. It seems, specials/OVAs excluded (they are terrible 90% of the time anyway), To Love Ru ---> Motto To Love-Ru ---> To Love-Ru Darkness is the watching order. Motto To Love-Ru follows the first season more or less directly. To Love-Ru Darkness starts where the manga of the same name begins. I do believe Darkness focuses on a different heroine compared to the original, but I could be wrong.

As for the OVAs, I'm sure they work like many other series in the sense that the first set of OVAs take place at random points throughout the first season.

Thank you so much!
 
Just wanted to toss out that I got around to Happy Sugar Life today. Was 110% not prepared for what I got.
 
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death I finished Chuunibyou - it's worth the watch overall. Nothing ground breaking, far from perfect, but it's got some decent comedy, a little romance, and is a decent coming of age story. I'd give it like a 7.5-8.
 
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death I finished Chuunibyou - it's worth the watch overall. Nothing ground breaking, far from perfect, but it's got some decent comedy, a little romance, and is a decent coming of age story. I'd give it like a 7.5-8.

Thank ya sir, I'll give it a try then
 
819XDfizEaL._SL1280_.jpg


I finally got around to watching this. It certainly lived up to the expectations and hype around it for sure. Easily the best animation I've ever seen for an anime, I think. Probably the best Makato Shinkai work, overall.
 
Last edited:
I finally got around to watching this. It certainly lived up to the expectations and hype around it for sure. Easily the best animation I've ever seen for an anime, I think. Probably the best Makoto Shinkai work, overall.

Fixed that for you!

Definitely a beautiful film though. Personally I think 5 Centimeters per Second is even more captivating. You should actually check out Hoshi no Koe just to see how far he's come. I could be mistaken, but I do believe that is his first release as a director.
 
Fixed that for you!

Definitely a beautiful film though. Personally I think 5 Centimeters per Second is even more captivating. You should actually check out Hoshi no Koe just to see how far he's come. I could be mistaken, but I do believe that is his first release as a director.

My spelling error is shameful :(

I'm at a bit of a crossroads with 5cm/s - I liked the first part, but the second and third sort of fell short for me. I didn't feel like I got enough time to know about the character and connect with them. I did plan to watch his earlier works though! Spent a good chunk of time discussing it with a friend tonight haha
 
Back
Top