EdgeGamers Guild

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,997
I'll be starting an EdgeGamers guild of some kind on HORDE Herod.

If you want in, I will be in the WoW rooms on TeamSpeak. Come find me.
 
If there are enough people interested in EU we may explore it. We would also have to find someone dedicated to run it.
Thats true i dont mind being the guild master on the EU side but i never done a proper guild before, and i dont play too much of it but i do wanna play some more when classic comes out, and i will see how many EU players we got to maybe get one up
 
That game sucked me dry for a solid 10 years. I'm glad to see that people are showing an interest in it and the fact that they're bringing back WoW Classic. This was where it was the funnest and most memorable for me.
 
I'm excited, gonna pull an all-nighter when I get home from work. I'll see you all on Herod.
 
View attachment 21566

kicked from the server then computer crashed when 13k in queue, now here we are.

ouch

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top