When do you think it is appropriate to put up a Christmas tree?

When do you think it is appropriate to put up a Christmas tree?

  • October

    Points: 10 4.6%
  • November

    Points: 55 25.2%
  • December

    Points: 115 52.8%
  • I just leave my tree up all year round

    Points: 16 7.3%
  • No idea...

    Points: 7 3.2%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 15 6.9%

  • Total voters
    218
anything before November is just stupid u rly just gotta put it up the day after thanksgiving anything b4 that is weird and you should go to jail
 
For myself and my family, we always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. We got up to a place called Apple Hill and get one there.
 
I would say November, but I want to be specific that it would be end of the month, not the beginning of November!! Thank you! :)
 
For myself and my family, we always put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. We got up to a place called Apple Hill and get one there.

ayyy isnt that in Cali? I see you D:

Also, anytime after Thanksgiving seems fine. Usually I just eat the tree for XMas Dinner.
 
Last edited:
For everyone that waits until after Thanksgiving, I have a question. When October starts, you put up cobwebs, pumpkins that you brutally murdered, and whatever else for Halloween. You refuse to put up a Christmas tree until after Thanksgiving because skipping a holiday would be messed up (even though the reasoning for the holiday is slightly gruesome). What do you put up during Thanksgiving? You let your turkey run wild in the yard or start hanging corn off your porch or something?

I want my house to look as different as possible in this later half of the year, but short of putting up things that finally prove I'm at least a little bit Native American (which would look racist since I'm very pale) I put up Christmas stuff immediately after Halloween because my mom didn't raise no Halloweenie.
 
For everyone that waits until after Thanksgiving, I have a question. When October starts, you put up cobwebs, pumpkins that you brutally murdered, and whatever else for Halloween. You refuse to put up a Christmas tree until after Thanksgiving because skipping a holiday would be messed up (even though the reasoning for the holiday is slightly gruesome). What do you put up during Thanksgiving? You let your turkey run wild in the yard or start hanging corn off your porch or something?

I want my house to look as different as possible in this later half of the year, but short of putting up things that finally prove I'm at least a little bit Native American (which would look racist since I'm very pale) I put up Christmas stuff immediately after Halloween because my mom didn't raise no Halloweenie.

As I said, I never put up christmas stuff
 
Back
Top