I have to get that #1 somehow, I've gotten too impatient to just play normally. In all seriousness, I know that you kind of care about the hours, even if I do top you, you'll still have the most kills and deaths on the server, plus I won't be able to gain the respect all of the og's have for you, so you still got that.
 
Yeah, but he's also been on for a massive amount of time too, Cian was at 33 days in-game like last week lol
 
Come someone tell me how much hours i've got? ;)
 
Time to afk in server just to knock Cian's time down
 
33 days in a week gg

He means I had 33 days a week ago, obviously an exaggeration, but on another note, you all are acting like I didn't just dedicate the last few months of my life to MG, yes maybe I AFK'd some of my hours, but I'm pretty sure I'd still find myself with this many days, it just would have taken a few more weeks.
 
Don't stress it, I don't think it's value to argue about a top spot for activity. What's more important is a healthy relationship between community members.
 
Pretty sure everyone here is just messing around Cian Cian , don't take it too seriously
 
I suppose I sounded serious in my last comment, I just know there's a lot of people that discredit my time on the server when that's not the case.
 
i appreciate the tag but that is the wrong eric. when ever im in the server it would add the eGO tag automatically to my name on gameme so yea sorry for the confusion. i haven't even reached 13hrs on the servers since the transfer last year.
 
This thread is like the Wild West. People are getting their arms cut off because they get a paper cut and then people are getting shot for looking at someones wife the wrong way.


AKA: You are all goofballs and all have bowl-cuts alike, which is why I love you all. Keep up the awesome work being on the server! (In before someone ends up AFK'ing for a month straight).
 
Back
Top