kaZZ

xxxxxxxxxxx
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
950


Nas missed on purpose btw :) also sorry for the mic spam on first command I'm new to this
 
first time warden i cried after cus meanies :c haven't been warden since B)
 
first time warden i cried after cus meanies :c haven't been warden since B)

"Accidentally" freekilling the mean ones using other CTs so you don't get kicked worked until I learned that making Ts sing songs for their lives is not a valid first game.
 
these stupid ass puns

tenor.gif
 
something about me screams everyone rebel since when i take warden everyone runs out of cells in different directions.
(but who cares warden sux)
 
Haha. I played Jail for 6-7 months before I even joined the Guards and another 2 months after that before I was a warden. Of course, this was back in CS:S days and a long time ago.
 
Haha. I played Jail for 6-7 months before I even joined the Guards and another 2 months after that before I was a warden. Of course, this was back in CS:S days and a long time ago.

Used to love having you as warden, Especially when we would get the joy of your son saying freeday over the mic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top