Denied ttt_desperados_ego

Sammie

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
551
On TTT map you can get out of bounds still by hugging the wall (when facing down from tower) to the right of you, then slide a bit down to the left.
 
There use to be another way to get out of the map. They blocked that, but then people found another way. They blocked that one too. Then they found another way to get out of the map, but it hasn't got blocked yet. I don't get why. +1
 
There use to be another way to get out of the map. They blocked that, but then people found another way. They blocked that one too. Then they found another way to get out of the map, but it hasn't got blocked yet. I don't get why. +1
I used to edit this map to block them... I thought my last attempt would've solved it ...
 
The map will not compile unless you're going to sit there for days for it to run. Going to be marking this as Denied for now, thanks for bringing this to us~

~Closed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top