What do you admire most about others ?

heidi heidi My mother who brought me into the gamers guild of OwO.

aspen aspen My favorite TRAP.

@nitrospam King of Simp's, but when you get to know him a little better you'll realize he's very genuine.

Luffy Luffy Thank you for the support when I first met you, you didn't even know me and you still offered a helping hand.

@Damon is like a man on his period, but he's really cool and I look forward to knowing you further.

Maruchan Maruchan Thank you for playing GMOD and Destiny 2 with me and trusting me with your phone number, you're really awesome.

@Wholeebear You are really funny and you had been hiding in the shadows for the past couple months, but im glad you've decided to show your face.

Also here are some other rad people.
@Bowl of Water
@carter227
@ExoArcher
@Grumpy Kitten
@M4A1-S
@Power_Outlet
@Arbiter
@DrkChocolate
@Custom Stats
@Larry_Da_Lobster
@webby
I cant carry I cant carry
@kaZZ
@Jeff7890110
@Peoples People
Buster Buster
@ScaryLarry
@Shogun
@icejake
@Jake

and so many others. Happy gaming!
 
Oh man I'm gonna write on this post because im feeling emotional because I just rewatched Hamilton and got a little teary, I am definitely gonna forget people because there are so many awesome people I do love vibing with in this community :)
@b t dude you are just a legend all the time, we been vibin for awhile and I love your pepega self! We should game more :D even tho we game alot you are just a great person and you getting upset is sometimes pretty funny love your laugh brother
@Divine Dude I miss playing with you more, we just started playing different games, but I want to change that because you are awesome dude
@peloc dude imagine sucking, you a homie, glad I came back and found you as a manager :D its awesome gamin with you cuz you are a meme in your own special way!
@Architect of Life I didnt really know you pg but im glad ive gotten to know you a little better now a day! You are probably the biggest brain person and I love your passion for the games we play, glad to have you around love ya!
@3dsam1 So we havent talked too much but from the times we have you are a cool dude :) hope things go well in terms of your life!
@Belt It has been nice to get to know you through the ec program and you are a pretty great guy, I may meme with you alot but maybe if you didnt show up late to the events I wouldnt have to :)
@crc1225 Bro you absolute legend, im pretty sure if you werent here my events would always be crap XD Congrats again on senior manager but you are awesome and such an integral part of this community!
@Damon So I really didnt know saiko but I think I kind of know you now! I am glad to get memed on with you and darling on dead by daylight XD You are a cool dude and I literally hate playing mindnight with you arch and shalom.
@Darling wassup dude I know you always say you "hate me" and I know I always say it back but I feel like we get eachother :D you are pretty frickin cool glad I got to meet you and also Ik darling doesnt sound good to you but I am not the biggest fan of levi D:
@Erk bro I need you to carry me and league and then get pissed off when we get destroyed, also I enjoy talkin with you cuz you are chill and are just vibing
@Faded ik you aint active here much anymore but just so you know I really do enjoy your presence which may sound a little weird to say but thats alright. I hope we can get to gold at some point just for the memes but I keep getting destroyed and might have to make another account XD also you are a great dude
ghost ghost I am glad I got to scramble scramble and get to know ya better :D you are a great ec buddy and you meme very good even if people say you dont :)
@Grumpy Kitten rip dude, at least we still get to hang outside of events! you are a great guy and im sad we didnt finish stardew but thats alright maybe one day in the future when we all have nothing in our lives, I do enjoy being around you except when you kept killing me in minecraft, D: I was just exploring
@Hotdogs you probably dont remember me very well but we talked a bit in pg and you were pretty cool, sad we never got to grind toontown
@Hydra You are a really cool dude and I know I will never be as good as you and thats ok XD. I probably made you upset but I would love to play league with you or some how win against your team in the tournament even thought twist will say its all him. Wish I got to talk with ya more!
@Joey dude Idk if you remember me very well but we used to play games like pubg all the time, I miss your presence and I cant remember exactly what happened!
@Loser you are actually a loser but you are also pretty cool and look like you should be a tiktok boy take that how you will. You are a nice feller and I am glad I met you we should hang more!
@M4A1-S I know we really only bonded over stardew and stuff but I really do enjoy talking with you, I am really sorry you built me a house on minecraft and I didnt play I just have a hard time with that stuff sometimes cuz there is so much to do so little time ya know D: We need to finda game to grind together!
Michael Bolton Michael Bolton yo whats up dude, I really havent got to know you that well but I can tell you are full of wisdom and I love your general attitude on things. I am glad you are here just to talk sometimes :)
@ScaryLarry I dont know you too well yet but you are a cool dude keep being a meme
@Shalom you might just be the best robot rapper ive ever seen, tbh I shouldnt have won but it is what it is, playing game with you is actually hilarious you are just an awesome person in general
@teimyw8 dude you are just a legend thats it. you are a good teacher for ec stuff and stuff but most importantly you are just a great gamer. love talking with you and playin any games :)
@Tlalog you are actually just hilarious in most ways. sometimes you take things a little to far but its all in good fun! I am glad you sometimes grace my events with your presence and im glad to get to know ya! also you lost our streak come on dude
Twisty Twisty just a gamer and thats it. Thanks for the carry in the tournament, (all me tbh lets go ez dubs) and you are pretty cool!
@WaSe bro you are a cool dude sad you switched divisions but that really doesnt change anything! The best memory I have of you was at an event and you were just saucing with an awp and it was literally crazy, you are a cool dude and I love talking with you!
@webby you are a sick person congrats on senior manager thats pretty cool, I enjoy talking with you, like I really dont know you I feel like at all but I just know you are a super cool person to be around
heidi heidi Your screams are really loud but I have become accustomed to your ways so its alright! I think you are a great person glad we hang!
Shayne Shayne We used to game alot but not so much anymore, but you are a cool dude! also stop listenting to the same depressing music on replay over and over, it makes me sad for you D: love you brother!
aspen aspen I love that your name is aspen it is so much better tbh you are a cool dude! be the way you are even if you are toxic
Maruchan Maruchan oml man I swear you have no boundaries and it is ok XD You might be one of the most toxic people I have ever met but its in a good way ;)
@kuantum Dude your sound boards are actually the best thing ever lets be honest! I miss gaming with you I know your mic is gone and people think you are toxic but that is jsut the way you show your love!
@Semo Your deep voice is legendary you are a cool dude!
@Arbiter you probably dont remember me way back then but thank you so much for recruiting me to I suppose "these" communities it has probably change my life so much for the better, ive got to meet so many amazing people as seen above! im glad I still get to game with you on the occasion!
@Para parararararararararaarrararararaararar yea sorry I know you from pg but we havent hung much but I like that meme so you are in here ;)
Luffy Luffy Im pretty sure you are jsut super toxic to me all the time D: feels bad man smile but you are a cool dude I am glad we have got to know eachother better
@Custom Stats Thank you for the awesome stuff you do in the community! I used to try and hang out with you guys way back when but idk what happened, you are a super cool dude and I am glad you are around, wish I knew ya better
@Larry_Da_Lobster I love the way you hype things up! your attitude on things is just great! Congrats on the promo and I am glad you are around
@aidan Gaming I would love to know you better cuz I know you are a sick guy!
@DrkChocolate Hey! you probably do not really know me but you seem like a great leader! I like your general positivity on stuff and just thank you for being around!
Buster Buster sorry I definitely forgot you the first time around but I am glad that you are around! your toxicity is alright because I know you are memeing but it might come across as bad to some people D: love you dude keep being you!
I really am sorry Dont feel bad if you aint in here but I tried my best to get through everyone I really do love ya all :D goodnight sorry for the ultra long post, also dont forget to not be toxic
 
Last edited:
@Divine - I love you man. Even tho you REFUSE to play wow with me and only wanna play d2, I still love you. Youre probably one of if not the best friend ive had my whole life. Anytime i have a problem (which is pretty often lol) i know im able to comfortably talk to you about them. You are a 1 of a kind and i wish nothing but the absolute best for you in your life. You deserve nothing but the best and even more. And that thing you told me the other day, that goes for you too. <3

ghost ghost - Even though we dont talk nearly as much as we use to, I still appreciate you more than you can possibly think. You helped me get through a pretty tough time and im very thankful because of that and many more. You have taught me many things in the time ive known you, even how to you the different there's and to's and so on. And because of it i instantly correct anybody just like you use to do to me :p Ive told you this before already but do me a favor and never forget who you are and always be the way you are because you truly are a great person.

@ScaryLarry - In the very short time that I have known you, I have enjoyed talking to you and playing games with you. Youre honestly a really cool dude and cant wait to see what different memories we can have together... assuming i dont disappear for a month again xd

@Tank - Bruhhh get your old name back lol. Anyways its been a while since we've really done anything together. I miss the late nights when we'd go on JB and i'd definitely not abuse you in any way at all. Im honestly kinda sad that most of your time is invested into playing gta because that means youre usually in the gta channels on ts when i would like to be talking to you. But besides that youre a fun person to be around and you need to be in not gta channels more often so i can talk to you :)

I cant carry I cant carry - shhhh stop telling people i listen to the same song for a while at a time. I miss playing league with you bro. Even tho im literal garbage at the game it was fun. In my defense tho, when we were playing league alot of times my internet was just dying so i was laggy so maybe im not as bad at the game, but like im bad so oh well. But you should carry me in league eventually again, even tho you cant carry xdxd bad joke ik but yea.

@Covert - I dont really know you that well but i wanted to include you anyways because i enjoyed having that talk with you the other day. It got deep and helped a bit along with making me feel a bit less alone. So thank you :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top