Surf Server T4-T6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skips

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
17
I believe it would be good for eGO to consider opening a 2nd surf server for more advanced and experienced players,

Currently the beginner surf server sees heavy traffic during the day, and even with the increased player cap is still full very often. The server has also developed a dedicated group of advanced players. A couple nights ago a group of surfers came on the server and beat a server record 5 times in one map, including the surfer with the original record.

If eGO gave the advanced players a server like they've been requesting it would free up space on the beginner server for more beginner players, and it would open up the surf community to a new group of players who previously wouldn't have been interested in eGO because it only has a beginner server.

I've had several players request an advanced server, so I decided to make a post. I'm still a low level surfer, so there are definitely people who could provide invaluable feedback on this suggestion. Sadly not many surf players are active on the forums, but I'd still appreciate what feedback I can get.

Thanks for reading!
 
Upvote 5
I would love to see a more advanced server! I think im only rank 100 or so on the surf and i know im not nearly as good as a lot of the guys and gals on there, but i agree that some of the easier maps can be really over played. I know some maps have boosts or easter eggs disabled too in order to make the times more pure (idk if thats the right word but oh well).. maybe on the beginner surf you leave those in to help out the new peeps and on the advanced you disable them. Would also be cool to keep our points from the beginner server on the advanved or vice versa, but idk if that would work well...

also it couldn't hurt to get our name out there more!
 
I'd love to see it aswell. And, the majority of the server when it's brought up.

Maybe something to do with the surf summer server after summer ends :unsure:
 
I'd love to see it aswell. And, the majority of the server when it's brought up.

Maybe something to do with the surf summer server after summer ends :unsure:
My conspiracy stays 1v1 server after summer.
 
I know some maps have boosts or easter eggs disabled too in order to make the times more pure (idk if thats the right word but oh well).. maybe on the beginner surf you leave those in to help out the new peeps and on the advanced you disable them.

Some of the people I've been talking to have touched on that as well, needing the boosts to be removed or fixed for an advanced server.

Maybe something to do with the surf summer server after summer ends :unsure:

That's a good idea
 
Having a more advanced tier server could definitely free up some space for surf beginners to join. I like the idea, but its also goes without saying that you are hoping that the best players join the more difficult server instead of trying for better times.

Also, it could introduce advanced players to the community as well.
+1
 
Big bump, it would keep a lot more of the higher ranked players on the servers already, and not find somewhere else to go for more challenging maps. All in all it would more than likely bring more players into the server that are looking for a new higher tier server to play on.

+10
 
Yes please!!! I would love more a more advanced server. I want more difficult maps, and it would bring more surf people into the community aswell. +1
 
A bit late to the party but
+1 i may not be the best surfer out there,but also love a good challange and want to improve my surfing skills. Plus like others have mentioned, it would bring more players to the server
 
i would love to see an advance server for surf i feel like that would be a great next addition, of course next to the 1v1 server me and Kaden Kaden are hoping for :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top