Which would you prefer?

new cod honestly dont like mw theirs way to many sweats wanna go back to the old days the good days
 
I want a New COD because i miss treyarch zombies, I know bo4 wasn't great but it wasn't bad either, it gets too much hate imo (it is definitely the worst black ops tho)

BO4's multiplayer was also alright

I like Modern Warfare too i think its a good game and the new engine was very much needed but i bought it on xbox so i cant play it on pc :(
 
Cold war is gonna be fire trust, Treyarch and Raven Studios on it. I'm just hoping it somewhat feels like BO2. Also in a way MW is supposed to be linked to Cold war somehow. Well atleast warzone is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ped
I want them to continue updating Modern Warfare. Because it's a pretty decent game overall. The graphics are magnificent and the new design of the game is really astounding. The awesome thing is now you can controls tanks and the new ground war mode is historical in COD, never have I seen so many people go face to face in a round of domination ever in COD.
 
I personally think cold war was a failed experiment at least i want to think that, I know some people liked cold war but it didn't hit home on launch like mw did.
 
I want them to continue updating Modern Warfare. Because it's a pretty decent game overall. The graphics are magnificent and the new design of the game is really astounding. The awesome thing is now you can controls tanks and the new ground war mode is historical in COD, never have I seen so many people go face to face in a round of domination ever in COD.
Cough oldschool CoD from 2003 on PC and it's expansion United Offensive in 2004 had both cough.
 
Continue Updating for sure, Boots on the ground Modern Theaters are where it's at in my opinion.
 
Agreed, but I would like to see some new Zombie stuff, and maybe a Vietnam style Season Release on top of...
i'd be fine with the aliens from before, wasn't it like extinction or something of the sort?
 
i'd be fine with the aliens from before, wasn't it like extinction or something of the sort?
You mean Operation Threshold where it was a wide open map?

It's no secret I love this mode

 
Last edited:
Yeah, OUTBREAK - Operation Threshold is the newer version for BO:CW

Extinction was for GHOST and probably the original

Both are co-ops like the new DMZ for MWII
 
Back
Top