
new cod new cod new cod, **** mw **** mw **** mw, Jk MW is good but I am CRAVING a new codDo you all want a new COD or for them to continue updating Modern Warfare?
Cough oldschool CoD from 2003 on PC and it's expansion United Offensive in 2004 had both cough.I want them to continue updating Modern Warfare. Because it's a pretty decent game overall. The graphics are magnificent and the new design of the game is really astounding. The awesome thing is now you can controls tanks and the new ground war mode is historical in COD, never have I seen so many people go face to face in a round of domination ever in COD.
New Cod, modern warfare is horribleDo you all want a new COD or for them to continue updating Modern Warfare?
Agreed, but I would like to see some new Zombie stuff, and maybe a Vietnam style Season Release on top of...Continue Updating for sure, Boots on the ground Modern Theaters are where it's at in my opinion.
i'd be fine with the aliens from before, wasn't it like extinction or something of the sort?Agreed, but I would like to see some new Zombie stuff, and maybe a Vietnam style Season Release on top of...
You mean Operation Threshold where it was a wide open map?i'd be fine with the aliens from before, wasn't it like extinction or something of the sort?
You mean Operation Threshold where it was a wide open map?
It's no secret I love this mode