AMA: Mayhem Death

this you ?
jakedance.png
 

Attachments

  • toughguyjake.jpg
    toughguyjake.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 50
Have you watched Shameless yet? Kappa

Actually yes I watched it a month or so ago. It’s pretty good not gonna lie

will you ever ban @DeerFat

I’ve tried for a many years and they still won

Who is mayhem death?
You choose how you want to answer this

A figurehead that sticks around for the memes and sometimes gets to play games.

if you were banned, what would be the reason, what would you say in the contest, and who would you like to respond to the contest?

Banned for: Drunk & Disorderly Conduct
Contest: I may have said things that both offended you and hurt your feelings, but know that they were all true and you smell awful.
Would you like to respond to the Contest: Absolutely

can we just ban @kuantum please Mayhem Death Mayhem Death

I will pursue this with all my heart and soul

Uhh why you smell?

Lord knows why. Probably from the 5 cans of Axe Body Spray that I sprayed all over myself


God I’m beautiful
 

Latest posts

Back
Top