EGO officially supported guild

FirezFury

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
2,303
Hey other WoW players out there. EGO has officially picked its first guild and server. We will be horde on Stormreaver. Come check out the new leveling system and character customization. Come play with fellow EGO members and lets make and meet some new ones!

Join the EGO WoW Discord!

https://discord.gg/K2Br4uh
 
Now is the perfect time to come to horde and make a character ☺️
 
Horde might be stinky but Horde>Alliance any day of the week
I haven’t played since mists of panderia but I always picked alliance on worgens and my panda bois, this was also when doom hammer was popping so idk how things have changed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boo
they added a bunch of allied races to play, if you love pandas so much you could just make a horde panda. Once the Horde guild starts doing well we do want to push an alliance one, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.
 
I saw a death knight pandaren today, to say my eyes bulged out of my head is the understatement of the century.
 
I haven’t played since mists of panderia but I always picked alliance on worgens and my panda bois, this was also when doom hammer was popping so idk how things have changed.
Panda best race.

Running a guild of my own on alliance otherwise I'd make an effort to get a leveled character there. Hopefully it goes well though!
 
Panda best race.

Running a guild of my own on alliance otherwise I'd make an effort to get a leveled character there. Hopefully it goes well though!

Well if you ever feel like coming over to Horde, we'd love to have you :).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top