- Joined
- Aug 19, 2018
- Messages
- 305
What application are you reporting this issue on?
ba_castle on Jailbreak
What server is this happening on?
CSGO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Outdated map
Description of the bug.
I'm not aware of any reason as to why ba_castle_ego was swapped out for ba_castle_cs since I had quite a long period of inactivity, however the ego version fixed lots of issues with the map, such as the crush game and the gun issue in armoury.
What should be happening instead?
I hope we can get the updated version back on the server.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
ba_castle_cs
Extra info?
ba_castle on Jailbreak
What server is this happening on?
CSGO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Outdated map
Description of the bug.
I'm not aware of any reason as to why ba_castle_ego was swapped out for ba_castle_cs since I had quite a long period of inactivity, however the ego version fixed lots of issues with the map, such as the crush game and the gun issue in armoury.
What should be happening instead?
I hope we can get the updated version back on the server.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
ba_castle_cs
Extra info?










