History of EGO: Looking for Memories

Presenting_History_eGO_4.png

History of EGO: Looking for Memories

As EGO grows and changes, we wanted to spend some time reminiscing on the good ol' days. We are looking for any, and all, screenshots from EdgeGamers throughout the years. This includes screenshots of TeamSpeak, old Discords, silly forum moments, in-game moments, and anything else that is from anything EGO-related.

If you know someone who may not be active, but definitely has some memories saved, please reach out to them and gather their memories as well! We are trying to gather these from all corners of the world. When you have gathered the memories, please attach them to this thread (or DM me) so that we can use them for the surprise end product ; )


ts mem.jpg



Writer: auntdabby auntdabby | Art: Ric Ric | QA: @Buster​

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
TikTok | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube​
 
An Old Forum post regarding PSC before it was removed. The majority of us are still friends!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-03 202100.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-03 202100.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 210
TofuJello made all of the Female PSC Members these for National Woman's Day one year! (My Minecraft skin was Princess Leia)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-03 195734.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-03 195734.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I got 2nd place and so badly wanted to win this contest but I was so proud to win to such a formidable opponent! I wish I still had the screenshots of our builds!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-01-03 201439.png
    Screenshot 2026-01-03 201439.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Like
Reactions: Ric
Old, but not that old, Group trainings
1767496306106.png

We had a lot of fun like this (I miss euro hour):
1767496352357.png


Team #ReviveAnime won the first CS Admin roundtable event. I was pretty proud of this one at the time.
1767496377615.png


We used to completely fill the server for Os vs NOs. (Os won obviously, and I top fragged, I'm pretty washed these days)
1767496472923.png

This was my unironic application I sent in for "Jail Boss". Shamelessly "borrowed" the image from _MEGA.
Oh yeah, and I ended up getting the position which was funny.

1767496548470.png
 
this guy comes back once a year, but god i love him so much

anyway Karaoke Night back on team speak <333
1767562298754.png


among us with some of the ogs from team speak in 2020
1767562389260.png


important 2020 steam discussion about bran.
1767563476217.png


finding these screenshots actually kind of made me sad. i had so many amazing moments back in teamspeak between 2020-2022. not to mention all the time i spent on ttt between 2018-2020. i wish i would've kept more screenshots and clips of some of the best times of my life, back when everything was sunshine and rainbows.
 

Old, but not that old, Group trainings
View attachment 23449
We had a lot of fun like this (I miss euro hour):
View attachment 23450

Team #ReviveAnime won the first CS Admin roundtable event. I was pretty proud of this one at the time.
View attachment 23451

We used to completely fill the server for Os vs NOs. (Os won obviously, and I top fragged, I'm pretty washed these days)
View attachment 23452
This was my unironic application I sent in for "Jail Boss". Shamelessly "borrowed" the image from _MEGA.
Oh yeah, and I ended up getting the position which was funny.

View attachment 23453
These are EXACTLY what we're looking for
 
One sec after work today I’ll look I’m curious now
 
During a CS:S Deathrun event - Feb 2011
1767635401839.png

1767635477310.png


CS:S Italy server - Feb 2013
1767635716949.png


A few screenshots from CS:S Highschool - 2013
1767635784226.png

1767635790480.png


DoD:S Anzio server - May 2013
1767635820667.png


A few events from CS:S; the last one is the PSC Summer Kickoff of 2013
1767635875235.png

1767635881642.png

1767635889196.png


If I remember to dig into my old hard drive, I likely have more there.

Also look at how great my fps was on my old pc 😅
 
Last edited:
Back
Top