eGO To Diablo 3

psh Diablo was out for WoW ;x

but they are somewhat similar :|



and SC2 WONT BE AS EPIC as D3, shame on you for saying that :(..

-om



no but seriously.. i didn't like SC at all.. ;x
 
*So tempted to leak Diablo III into the public like what that guy did with Half-Life 2 before it came out*

Luckily, I'm a law-biding citizen and I don't even know how all that electronic and hacking stuff works.
 
Going to buy and play it for sure seeing as Diablo 2 was epic. eGO in the game would be awesome.
 
yes Diablo 3 is going to be epic. I don't even remember how much time I spent back in hs playing Diablo 2.
 
i still play d2 but no one on here plays ='[

Hey, I've played Diablo II many times. It's just I've uninstalled it the same number of times just to make room for another game. In fact, I had a level 40-50-something barbarian until I, with much regret, uninstalled it so I can be able to better run The Battle for Middle-earth II, which I got bored with after a relatively short while.

Now, I'm thinking about casting aside Team Fortress 2 so I can play Diablo II again.
 
I can't wait for this game!! I'll get it the second it comes out.

The bad thing is, people are predicting the release will be around 2010 :(

Also, what about starcraft 2? That's coming out soon, I'll be getting that also. Who will play that?
 
I am planning on getting D3 and probably SC2 as well, but as people mentioned, it will be a loooong while before they release them.
 
Well seeing as though I'm still salivating over the announcement, I'LL be the first to get it!
 
i'd play Diablo 2 if all my stuff didn't get deleted. err expired i mean..

i had 2 lvl 80+ on Hardcore Classic ladder ( unless they made ladder 4, which i think they did)

and then a few 80+'s on Hardcore Expansion Ladder along with a lvl 50 chanter and 50'sh boer.. :(

now they are all expired....

;\

-om
 
hmmm im not sure, my friend made me download the demo for diablo 2 and it is OK but I wouldnt say it is a great game. It may be a fun time waster though so if I have some extra money why not (it will probably be out in 2011 if my predictions are right)
 
psh it better be out b4 2011.. that'd be a crumby deal if it were :\...

i really hope your prediction is wrong, lol

-om
 
I don't think its going to be as epic as everyone claims. Just diablo2 with an updated graphics engine. Sales will probably be through the roof since they have so many fans now from wow that will try the game out. But, I will probably still get the game myself, just don't understand the hype.
 
I don't think its going to be as epic as everyone claims. Just diablo2 with an updated graphics engine. Sales will probably be through the roof since they have so many fans now from wow that will try the game out. But, I will probably still get the game myself, just don't understand the hype.

Not even close. Have you seen the gameplay footage that was released? Not to mention there's only going to be five playable classes, and there's already one new one out of the 2/5 announced. There's so much new stuff and changed elements. Its going to be its own game, not some ripped off 3D version of D2.
 
Not even close. Have you seen the gameplay footage that was released? Not to mention there's only going to be five playable classes, and there's already one new one out of the 2/5 announced. There's so much new stuff and changed elements. Its going to be its own game, not some ripped off 3D version of D2.

I agree, the game kinda reminds me of Kingdom Under Fire ;x

-om
 
man, how can anyone say that, after witnessing, THE WALL OF ZOMBIES!!!!!!! dont even say that wasnt awesome, that was just, to kool. lol

well, i might get it, but its not final. ill just wait and see.
 
Back
Top