FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

Actually turbine wasnt never discussed on the forums as far as i know. Maybe during the meetings but never on the forums. Im sure if people heard about it being potentially axed, loads of people would've spoken up.

Want to know why it was axed?

rank 129 when turbine was on it.

How many players?

5pm - 9pm was the servers prime time.

9pm to 4pm the next day, empty. We don't pay for empty servers if you haven't noticed. We don't want to waste our donators/sponsors money/time.

If you want to pay for an empty server BY all means heres the paypal info

[email protected]

It will be about $239.00 a month for a harper town box. That supplies 4 servers.


BTW, we had to kill a box, so we are down TWO servers. Thus reason why turbine got axed. This has been talked about for a month.
 
Last edited:
Ahh, many thanks. I thought we were playing musical servers for a while.

Good job to all you admins who keep this ship floating.
 
RTV has been added to all the rotation servers.

Sweet! So now if I can get enough people together, we can vote-bomb pl_heights and sunsettown! w00t!

And thanks again for all the work you do to keep this clan running. :)
 
RTV doesn't seem to be working.
atleast on valve and custom servers
 
Ahh I haven't play convoy in months! Nice to join a server without muting half the people on immediately.
 
I love the new servers list! Thanks Garden/leadership for working so hard for a month to come up with the best list possible. P.S. Huzzah for rotation servers! :)

Just a tweenie problem, is there a way to make only toyfort low grav? I love having it back, its just missing that low grav goodness :(
 
I love the new servers list! Thanks Garden/leadership for working so hard for a month to come up with the best list possible. P.S. Huzzah for rotation servers! :)

Just a tweenie problem, is there a way to make only toyfort low grav? I love having it back, its just missing that low grav goodness :(

vv


I have a quick question, when the Custom Maps Server has Toy Fort up, will it be low grav? And if not, is there any chance that will get changed?

Working on it.
 
Hey Guys

As a long time PuB player (Staring at Server Lists day in DAY OUT) I have come to generally pick a server that lists the name of the maps "If it is a rotation server"

For example

I see this server:

24/7 PL ROTATION 72.233.91.123

Ok, i know it's a rotation map, i know the IP, but there is a chance there will be maps i map not like, so ill just scroll down to the next server(being the picky pub that i am).

So, the point of this is to maybe list the map names in the server title so that people can see that a bunch of maps they may like !!

24/7 DBHEIGHTS,ORANGEX3,TURBINE,BMESA 72.233.91.123

Or somehting like that .

Just an idea.
 
so yeah...probably nothing too important...but since we run WP2, shouldn't we have Warpath2 in the name? Just so that people don't get confused
 

Latest posts

Back
Top