Florida eGO Meet up

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
120
yo so I saw Paraplegic_Ballerina's thread about how some guys in the area got together and met up somewhere irl. I'm deffinatly interested in doing that here in Florida and I know there are more members near me. so we should set up something amirite? get at me guyz
 
I believe the Satans may be doing something.
 
...I'm missing something here...Satans?

Anyway if there is a meet up...I'm in Boca, if its close i'll show up.
 
yo so I saw Paraplegic_Ballerina's thread about how some guys in the area got together and met up somewhere irl. I'm deffinatly interested in doing that here in Florida and I know there are more members near me. so we should set up something amirite? get at me guyz

Fly me out I'm willing to go :-p
 
well i know djsatanswife lives in spring hill....and thats like 30 minutes from me, mad close.

but boca is like 4 hours lmao

i'd assume they would make a central location though cuz that'd be a lot easier, like orlando.
 
Were planing to meet at Busch Gardens on January 11, 2009. If you want more info Please PM me.
 
Last edited:
Hahaha, Busch even. :P

Oh, and btw, DJ and I are having a Mustoreo Eating Contest that day as well. Cya all there.
 
lol i be willing to go if im still in vacation and if i have like 1,00 dolalrs to fly over there
 
well ive never heard of that place before im from sunny California
 

Latest posts

Back
Top