- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 120
well ive never heard of that place before im from sunny California
http://www.buschgardens.com check it out.
well ive never heard of that place before im from sunny California
My birthday I may come out if someone is willing to give me a plane ticket as a giftWere planing to meet at Busch Gardens on January 11, 2009. If you want more info Please PM me.

We need to have one of these in SoCal.
I'll be in tampa this week, lol.If any of you guys ever come through Tampa on a Thursday night, let me know you can check out the club I VJ at each week...![]()
Dude if you don't come to this the world will end.I live in Jacksonville, so there's like 0 chance of me showing up in Orlando for something like this, but i still love you all!