Florida eGO Meet up

Hehe, I would of highly considered the trip, had I been staying in Orlando until then, but I'll be going back up to Jacksonville, and with no car. Only chance I'd have is to come down via Amtrak :p
 
Huh, I went to Busch Gardens once, when I was on Vacation in Florida, oh well, I live in Colorado, so :P
 
Haha well I'm sure there are quite a few eGO members here in SoCal and if we all pitch in we can rent out a hall or somewhere with internet or something and we can have a LAN Party or we could all just meet up at someone's house *Cough* Mine *cough* and have a BBQ or something.
 
If any of you guys ever come through Tampa on a Thursday night, let me know you can check out the club I VJ at each week... :D
 
I live in Jacksonville, so there's like 0 chance of me showing up in Orlando for something like this, but i still love you all!
 
Back
Top