Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Nov 29, 2008 #1 My younger brother once got CS:S, which came with HL2DM and DOD:S, but now he no longer uses his account. Is there any possible way I could transfer his DoD:S game to my account from his?
My younger brother once got CS:S, which came with HL2DM and DOD:S, but now he no longer uses his account. Is there any possible way I could transfer his DoD:S game to my account from his?
W wasawiki. Thread Thumper Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 1,045 Nov 29, 2008 #2 No I don't think thats possible.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Nov 29, 2008 #3 wasawiki. said: No I don't think thats possible. Click to expand...
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Nov 29, 2008 #4 You should ask steam.
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Nov 29, 2008 #5 I think once it is registered to a specific account you can't transfer it to another account. But what do I know.
I think once it is registered to a specific account you can't transfer it to another account. But what do I know.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Nov 29, 2008 #6 Done some researching, and you can't, though I've heard you can pay Steam $10 and they will do it. Strangely, $10 is also the cost of DoD:S.
Done some researching, and you can't, though I've heard you can pay Steam $10 and they will do it. Strangely, $10 is also the cost of DoD:S.
M Memory Rookie Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 59 Dec 5, 2008 #8 Not possible to transfer games to other accounts. Too many people with bans could get around teh VAC banhammer.
Not possible to transfer games to other accounts. Too many people with bans could get around teh VAC banhammer.