how to breach a room

It really doesn't take 6-8. 4 max to clear a room safely. I was in the army and I did a little studying on special tactics like these. I am definatly not a professional but from what I know I do agree with SCSwat. He knows what he is talking about. Oh and SCSwat, I went along a few times with the SRT Team at Fort Wainwright, AK...very fun stuff. That simpaint HURTS like a mofo lol. Had some good times up there training with you guys. "Killed" a few of you too.

ORLY???? I was the SRT NCOIC at Fort Richardson, FRAMPCO, later renamed 164th MP Co from 1997-2000 along with SSG Tortellot! Oh wait, that was like a decade ago n' stuff. And was with the 545th MP CO in the 1st Cavalry Division
at Fort Hood TX prior to that.
 
I was with the Cav at fort hood too. The only difference is that I wasnt a stinking MP. I actually worked while I was in the military. :D
 
You could always just throw a big fat grenade in there and it'll clear those rats out quicker than you can say cheese.
 
Yea I agree with Walker in that it should take 4 ppl for maximum efficiency and safety. First guy opens the door and watches the backs of the 3 others entering a room. Toss in a nade if necessary, but then two guys watch right and left when entering and one guy watches straight ahead. Then the last one in continues watching the flank. And if that doesn't work then that room should probably be left alone until reinforcements arrive for massive explosions.
 
6-8 people is still a big chunk of the team, but if you can get those guys rolling well, the team will be very difficult to stop. Definitely something I'd like to see us working on if we could.
 
I like Green, can I be a Green Line? and if so where is my line?

Pestie2.jpg
 
necroposting? One inherent issue I've seen with any level of squad movement is the environment.......you always have that one doorway that if you are not perfectly centered, you get stuck. Or that little 4" ledge of sand that you can't lift your foot up onto forcing you to jump, its so easy to get bottlenecked into some areas. I would never suggest more than 3 person squad for clearing areas, with the 3rd person as just an extra gun when one goes down. Unless you're talking outside areas, I've seen very few spots that would warrant a 4-man squad.
 
you know... This actually worked once lol.. and it gave me a laugh... first i threw a nade and it exploded..... things go quiet so i was about to enter the room when all of a sudden, i had this smart idea of smoking it lol. THAN, i had this OTHER idea of pulling my pistol out and rushing in LOL... Well guess what, just like in the matrix or this movie called equilibrium lol... I go in and pistol 3 guys who were covering in a variety of area LOL. MAn i couldnt believe i did that lol but i must say... I was godly lol.
 
Ya Jarhead watched me do that on sinjar the other day lmao. I ran into them with my pistol to try and die because our team was dominating, but I ended up killing them all.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top