Video card upgrade time...

Pillar, that seems a bit expensive for a 9600 GT. Amazon has this deal if you want to take a look:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/PNY-VCG96512GXEB-GeForce-S-Video-Graphics/dp/B001E71H5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1230787737&sr=1-1[/ame]
 
Last edited:
dude, theres a difference between the 9600 series & the 9800 series. besides, i have the xtra $$ for the 9800 card, so dont worry, im good dude. now if u wanna get that pny vid card urself, then by all means go ahead. frankly i havent had good luck w/ much of pny technology in the past. also w/ this card, it comes w/ lifetime warranty (as long as i dont try 2 oc it which i dont intend 2).
 
i think he just didn't read it right.

XFX > EVGA > rest... XFX has a double lifetime warranty :)
 
Whoops. Seems I've read the Newegg post wrong. I DO know the difference between a 9600 and a 9800, it's just that I can't read 6s and 8s. :D
 
I dunno try the 4850, I gave my GF a 9800GT dual slot and it's almost enough to run TF2 at max but falls short. ALTHOUGH, that may be because her CPU is the bottleneck.
 
I don't know. I would consider running 2 in SLI. That is what I ended up doing with my MSI 9800 GTX OC's
 

Latest posts

Back
Top