- Joined
- Jul 31, 2008
- Messages
- 108
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but since the exit of the houses how on earth are we going to get promoted? Also are scrims still going to be held?


I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but since the exit of the houses how on earth are we going to get promoted? Also are scrims still going to be held?


The Higher-Ups are probably still sorting stuff out. Try pm an advisor or Division Leader. I'm sure there will be promotions, just not sure when.
I still don't see where the houses where taken out. I mean I've come across people discussing them being gone in the forums, but never saw any news on it, and don't think I missed any meetings. Just curious really, I wasn't in any house.
I still don't see where the houses where taken out. I mean I've come across people discussing them being gone in the forums, but never saw any news on it, and don't think I missed any meetings. Just curious really, I wasn't in any house.
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but since the exit of the houses how on earth are we going to get promoted? Also are scrims still going to be held?
![]()