So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
108
:confused:I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but since the exit of the houses how on earth are we going to get promoted? Also are scrims still going to be held?:confused::confused::confused:
 
The Higher-Ups are probably still sorting stuff out. Try pm an advisor or Division Leader. I'm sure there will be promotions, just not sure when.
 
It is actually easier to manage without houses in terms of promos. The last promo was on christmas, which was also the biggest promo spree ever of 215 people throughout all the games..so...dont expect one until middle february...at least thats what i think....scrims are always held..theres usually one a week...or one every 2 weeks
 
Advisors... They are on the look out for Good , Mature and Fun loving Admins....
Trust me its all taken care of.
 
scrims have there own section. dod scims are in the works. stay patient good things will happen
 
I still don't see where the houses where taken out. I mean I've come across people discussing them being gone in the forums, but never saw any news on it, and don't think I missed any meetings. Just curious really, I wasn't in any house.
 
The Higher-Ups are probably still sorting stuff out. Try pm an advisor or Division Leader. I'm sure there will be promotions, just not sure when.

Trust me, it's all been sorted out long before the Houses were dismantled

I still don't see where the houses where taken out. I mean I've come across people discussing them being gone in the forums, but never saw any news on it, and don't think I missed any meetings. Just curious really, I wasn't in any house.

There was a big news post about it. See here.
 
I still don't see where the houses where taken out. I mean I've come across people discussing them being gone in the forums, but never saw any news on it, and don't think I missed any meetings. Just curious really, I wasn't in any house.


Here is the thread. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=home&newscat=dods

All of the discusion took place at house leader level and higher. That is why you didn't hear of it. When the house private forums were shut down, in late September, you could see it coming.

Your eGO sponsored maps are still there. You can still play with your friends. You just have less forums to read and post in.

Life goes on.
 
:confused:I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but since the exit of the houses how on earth are we going to get promoted? Also are scrims still going to be held?:confused::confused::confused:

Spencer,

There were more people who were over looked for promotions when we HAD houses. In fact, I posted in two different threads that I had found two different guys who had been in the clan for over 8 months, in good standing, that weren't part of a house and so they were still e's. I promoted them both to eG. When I was a House Leader, I worried about the Raiders, so I can see where the other HL's wouldn't notice a Free Agent on their server all the time. That is no longer an issue, and it's the people WITHOUT tags that we'll be looking at more for promotions.


Look at TF2. They don't have any houses, and yet, there are still promotions over there. The same with CSS, and INS, as well as COD. Don't panic, Spencer. Promotions WILL still be part of the clan.


As for scrims... There are always events going on, in all the different venues of eGO. Check the scrim forum, and see what's happening this week. I believe Sundays are Kalt Assault. There's been some talk of Melee Mondays. We should be resurrecting the Dog Tag scrims once again. And Angreifen is working on new DoD Events for all of us to enjoy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top