- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,098
Ok, last night my L4D had a big update, I am sure anyone that plays it, had the update yesterday also, however its left my game unplayable.
I load the game, it lets me join or start a game, however within the first minute of the game starting, it completely shuts my game.
I had no problems prior to this and as far as I can see my drivers are up todate and I have done the cache and verified the integrity of the files.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I had a similar problem with tf2 a while back after a major update and after running through all the troubleshooting steps, I ended up deleting all my steam games completely and starting over, I would really like, not to have to do this again
(windows xp)
I load the game, it lets me join or start a game, however within the first minute of the game starting, it completely shuts my game.
I had no problems prior to this and as far as I can see my drivers are up todate and I have done the cache and verified the integrity of the files.
Anyone else experiencing this?
I had a similar problem with tf2 a while back after a major update and after running through all the troubleshooting steps, I ended up deleting all my steam games completely and starting over, I would really like, not to have to do this again
(windows xp)











