I have a logitech headset and I accidentally knocked it off of my desk today.
My left ...speaker popped out so I popped it back in. It was working again but a small circular plastic ring was placed the wrong way. I decided to force my left speaker open again to fix the problem. Apparently I used to much force because when the left speaker came off, so did the end of the wire. I put the plastic ring back in place and I just shoved the wire back into the left speaker. Now I only get sound from my right speaker. The end of the wire is touching the metal inside the headset but I am still not receiving any sound. Any idea on what I should do?

My left ...speaker popped out so I popped it back in. It was working again but a small circular plastic ring was placed the wrong way. I decided to force my left speaker open again to fix the problem. Apparently I used to much force because when the left speaker came off, so did the end of the wire. I put the plastic ring back in place and I just shoved the wire back into the left speaker. Now I only get sound from my right speaker. The end of the wire is touching the metal inside the headset but I am still not receiving any sound. Any idea on what I should do?


















