Are you ordering your Force-a-Nature?

Mystery Penguin

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,401
force_a_nature.jpg


please wait 3-4 days if not have access to a computer, wait 1-2 if you have access for full delivery, shipping cost is Team Fortress 2 to be in your possesion
 
I just ordered the t shirt :)

Have fun explaining that to every single person that sees the shirt.

"It's from a video game I have called Team Fortress 2. There's a class in it called the Scout. He's from Boston. In his intro video he says 'Grass grows, birds fly, and brotha, i hurt people.' *point to appropriate panels* His mortal enemy is the Heavy, an overweight Russian. *point to last panel* This is him. The Scout has a bat, which he uses to beat the crap out of the Heavy. I saw this shirt and thought it was clever but I'm now realizing it was a rather bad idea. Good day to you, sir."
 
The scatter gun already loads pretty slow. It will depend on how much damage and how much blowback it is...
 
I am definelty gonna use Sandman and this at the same time, the blastback making up for the lack of double jump. BONK could be used nicely on 2fort as well...

~M
 
I wonder what the demo update will be if the scouts is this good =)

i wonder what the SPY update will be like

im not a big scout (in game, as a character he's cool) fan but these new weapons are DEFENATELY makeing me play him more (especially the force-a-nature...pyros beware)
 
Have fun explaining that to every single person that sees the shirt.

"It's from a video game I have called Team Fortress 2. There's a class in it called the Scout. He's from Boston. In his intro video he says 'Grass grows, birds fly, and brotha, i hurt people.' *point to appropriate panels* His mortal enemy is the Heavy, an overweight Russian. *point to last panel* This is him. The Scout has a bat, which he uses to beat the crap out of the Heavy. I saw this shirt and thought it was clever but I'm now realizing it was a rather bad idea. Good day to you, sir."



...Or you could just not explain it to the 95-99% of people who won't give a crap.
 
The shirts is too nerdy for me to wear in public. I'd rather have a shirt which has a funny design that I dont have to explain to people but at the same time other TF2 gamers would know the true meaning behind it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top