Sniper Server

WOuld you like a DoD Sniper server!

  • Yes

    Points: 38 79.2%
  • No

    Points: 10 20.8%

  • Total voters
    48
Yes, would love that.

On another note, ban Duality from the sniper server.
 
haha aww shucks guys, I just want to murder you. Is that too much to ask?
 
Sniper server is up.Thank You Kendal and the rest of eGO for this awsome server.
IP:208.43.76.156:27017
 
no keep the hlstats! so i can commit murder! im going there right now!!!! yeee cant wait
 
left the sniper server earlier with a EASY 200-50 if not better but i kept reseting my score lolz :D i LOVE sniping
 
Yes, would love that.

On another note, ban Duality from the sniper server.

Ban Duality and Keep hlstats on. That will do just perfect.

I'll check that server now . I think this will be a good server to get on top 10 fast.
 
Last edited:
omg the server is amazing!


eGO!eGO!eGO! I voted yes because is sound is great and i need some training with that monster :P
 
I played in there for a while today and I have to say it's great for sniper training. I haven't gotten much of a chance to play as sniper because it's usually taken. It was great to get in there and just go.

Side note, Add pain to that list with duality LOL.
 
So am I the only one that cannot get onto this server? It keeps disconnecting me when I try to sign on :( somebody help!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top