Sniper Server

WOuld you like a DoD Sniper server!

  • Yes

    Points: 38 79.2%
  • No

    Points: 10 20.8%

  • Total voters
    48
So am I the only one that cannot get onto this server? It keeps disconnecting me when I try to sign on :( somebody help!

Steam keeps disconnecting people lately... :facewall: that's probably what's happening to you... :(
 
left the sniper server earlier with a EASY 200-50 if not better but i kept reseting my score lolz :D i LOVE sniping

so are you ready for the challenge!! i played yesterday! i did good in the beggining! but then i started to lag. and ended up losing 200pt. and 200positions! it's a really fun map! a ton of hiding spots! today i will own for sure! lol
 
So am I the only one that cannot get onto this server? It keeps disconnecting me when I try to sign on :( somebody help!

same thing happend to me(another clans server) but then i tried the next day and it let me log in! try today!
 
ya it would be the bomb. It should be only snipers no other guns. Well hope it works out
 

Latest posts

Back
Top