I have a problem.

BioMaster

I made one post
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
7
A few days ago I was banned and I got unban. But when I tired to play on EGO Flash map it said my steam account was ban but on another EGO sever i am allowed to play. Can any admin or any other people help me plz.
 
I already did. A day ago. When I was banned at kalt. But an admin unbanned me but I am not allowed at flash. But i am allowed at kalt.
 
I tried to contest but it said I can't contest again. So what should I do cause I like playing in Flash. Can you unbanned me from flash?
 
it may also take a while for it to take effect...you never know
 
When an individual is banned, they are banned accross ALL servers. It is a global ban, and we no longer ban by individual servers.

calendar.png
Bans within the last 30 day(s): Current Filters: Against SteamID STEAM_0:1:23722654
No bans found.
 
Last edited:
I went into RCON and removed your ban from the Flash server. If you still can't get in, its beyond my control. You will have to speak to someone higher up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top