Cpu

Stevontoast

Active Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
308
Not booting when I put it in my computer
It's socket 775
Should work
But it doesn't
I put my old one back in and it worked
What could be wrong with my new CPU?
Thermal paste can't be the problem
...
 
Thought I'd jam a picture showing that my BIOS is out dated
BIOS are free to download but I don't know where to find mine
Any help?
I need it to install my new CPU...
 
You'll find one in the drivers-section of your motherboard manufacturer. I might be wrong but I'm not.. hopefully. :o
 
You'll find one in the drivers-section of your motherboard manufacturer. I might be wrong but I'm not.. hopefully. :o

I checked my motherboard
It doesn't exist
Well its not on any lists...
I think I installed something that will allow my BIOS to detect dual cores so I'll give it a bash tomorrow once i get home
I'll update then!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top