I would go around ALL THE FRICKIN DAY, throwing jarate
I don't think you can throw the jars that far. That would be extreme! :OI'll be counter sniping, most likely with my rifle and tossing jars over the battlements. And I can't lie... you'll see me as a pyro pretty often clearing out the stabby infestation.
I am not a fan of the sniper updates.
I'd say the Heavy had to take way harder blows. Axtinguisher, Sandman and now Jarate. Every class is already pretty good at taking out Heavies. Some are better at it than others, though. I don't like how Valve demoted the Heavy from the TF2 Mascot to the fifth wheel.Well black cat, some class is going to take a hit with an update. The pyro and scout update really threw the nerf down on medics and their ubers. I'm happy that this update will not nerf me down anymore.

You know what...i just realized something....Jarate and Razorback do NO DMG WHATSOEVER! meaning that the bow/sniper would be your only weapon....man...i have to rethink this

when is the update supposed to come out? anyone know?