Sniper Updates- what would YOU do?

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
I would go around ALL THE FRICKIN DAY, throwing jarate and right after pin people to walls =p this is gonna be great...

What would you do?



To Goretex....You....Will......be......jarated.....

o yeah, how much ammo do you think JARATE will hold?
 
I have a feeling Jarate is going to get a similar treatment to the scouts ball--you wait a period of time before you can use it again.
 
Drink more water.

As for me, I will be ubering engys and scouts all day long.
 
You know what...i just realized something....Jarate and Razorback do NO DMG WHATSOEVER! meaning that the bow/sniper would be your only weapon....man...i have to rethink this
 
I'll be counter sniping, most likely with my rifle and tossing jars over the battlements. And I can't lie... you'll see me as a pyro pretty often clearing out the stabby infestation.
 
I'll be counter sniping, most likely with my rifle and tossing jars over the battlements. And I can't lie... you'll see me as a pyro pretty often clearing out the stabby infestation.
I don't think you can throw the jars that far. That would be extreme! :O
I still can't understand why Valve decided to give people who were hit by the jars a 35% extra damage debuff. To me, this looks like just another melee unlockable that nerfs the Heavy since he's so slow(*cough*Sandman*cough*)...



-Calle
 
I am not a fan of the sniper updates.

I dont like how most of them have some form of killing spies more efficiently, upsetting the rock paper scissors valve always implemented.
Next update, Engineers get flamethrowers! :scared:
 
Well black cat, some class is going to take a hit with an update. The pyro and scout update really threw the nerf down on medics and their ubers. I'm happy that this update will not nerf me down anymore.
 
Well black cat, some class is going to take a hit with an update. The pyro and scout update really threw the nerf down on medics and their ubers. I'm happy that this update will not nerf me down anymore.
I'd say the Heavy had to take way harder blows. Axtinguisher, Sandman and now Jarate. Every class is already pretty good at taking out Heavies. Some are better at it than others, though. I don't like how Valve demoted the Heavy from the TF2 Mascot to the fifth wheel. :(


Anyway, I don't really care for the Razorback. I don't think it's that useful. If you can watch your back, you won't need it. Well, unless the Dead Ringer is going to trick you, that is.

The Huntsman is pretty cool. I like the concept behind it and some ragdoll position are going to be hilarious.

I wasn't too fond of Jarate at first. Sure, it's disgustingly funny but that's it... Or so I thought. Valve then decided to give it an extreme debuff. 35% more damage? That's a LOT! Hit a Heavy with a jar and you need two rockets to kill him. I'm sure it's going to get nerfed.


-Calle
 
i intend to burn everyone to the ground, like usual then, yes.

*i was not talking to my self mealy answering the questions your were undoubtedly thinking

EDIT: lol bc engys with flame throwers never, turrets with auto spy check
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top