eGO Pride

lol 134 i just checked lol. XD soon i will be top 100 o.0 look out IO SA i will be commin for u :P
 
bump ... great job guys, a ton of us ranked in t50 still and all top 6 are people that play on our servers :D
 
lol im not sure if YOU count vizier since you still havent figured out how to add the global sig yet :p
 
awhile ago... cause of flag exploit, but if doesnt matter.

and vizier if u need help i will pm u your code so u can add your sig at the bottom of your name :)
 
lol, just in case u r not kidding, yes you are on there Taz ... currently ranked 9230, and the 3rd highest person with "Taz" in their name lol. You can search for names or check out who the highest ranked e's eg's and ego's are using there FABULOUS filter feature ;)

lmao yeah I was kidding around, but thanks for pointing out how much I suck :(


HEY wait a minute you said I was 3rd Yah for me (don't matter if it's points or your name at least I am 3rd) :cool:



TAZ
 
yeah I'm not doing to well but I don't know if I agree with the stats anyways :P
 
Global ranking is on Valve maps only and you play on strand.... hence the reason you are not listed.
 
Global ranking is on Valve maps only and you play on strand.... hence the reason you are not listed.

lol. i believe AVALANCHE, KALT, FLASH, DONNOR, are the original maps and the only 1's that count. should be all IMO

hope i said that right lol.
 
Flash, Kalt, Donner, Avalanche, Colmar, Anzio, Jagd, Argentan, and Palermo are all the Valve maps.

Custom maps dont count due to the ability to rack up unbelievable kills, caps or anything else depending on the layout. Like take indoor_arena for instance, one MG can kill 100 people without dying with little effort.
 
Flash, Kalt, Donner, Avalanche, Colmar, Anzio, Jagd, Argentan, and Palermo are all the Valve maps.

Custom maps dont count due to the ability to rack up unbelievable kills, caps or anything else depending on the layout. Like take indoor_arena for instance, one MG can kill 100 people without dying with little effort.

Ahh makes sense - thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top