- Joined
- Oct 21, 2007
- Messages
- 1,798
Yes that is right, DD has formed his own TF2 Tourny team. So far I have 4 other players locked into spots. As of right now I am looking for one starter and at least one reserve player.
We are looking for team members that are good at scout and/or medic. Not in any need for players of other classes as we are going to try and stick as close to the optimal 6v6 build as we can with a minor variation here or there.
So if you feel you are a good scout or medic drop me a note here or in pm and I will take a look. Oh and no one in the top 200 in HLstats please, I already have those two slots filled.
*team name isnt official, just needed a name for this posting.
We are looking for team members that are good at scout and/or medic. Not in any need for players of other classes as we are going to try and stick as close to the optimal 6v6 build as we can with a minor variation here or there.
So if you feel you are a good scout or medic drop me a note here or in pm and I will take a look. Oh and no one in the top 200 in HLstats please, I already have those two slots filled.
*team name isnt official, just needed a name for this posting.
















