10 things es say

Vanilla

Poster
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
146
This is the top ten things I hear es say every day.

10. Add me!
9. Hug?
8. Wtf
7. Fail
6. Who are the admins?
5. FREEKILL!
4. BAN HIM!
3. What's the site again?
2. How do I get promoted?
1. Watch your language!

These are the top ten things I see es say on a day to day basis.
 
I will admit before I learned the ropes (metaphoric ropes, there are no actual ropes that would be silly we play on computers not on a boat) anyways before I learned the ropes I said every one of those above comments.
 
This is the top ten things I hear es say every day.

10. Add me!
9. Hug?
8. Wtf
7. Fail
6. Who are the admins?
5. FREEKILL!
4. BAN HIM!
3. What's the site again?
2. How do I get promoted?
1. Watch your language!

These are the top ten things I see es say on a day to day basis.

I see #4, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, (did I mention 2?) all too often...
 
This is the top ten things I hear es say every day.

10. Add me!
9. Hug?
8. Wtf
7. Fail
6. Who are the admins?
5. FREEKILL!
4. BAN HIM!
3. What's the site again?
2. How do I get promoted?
1. Watch your language!

These are the top ten things I see es say on a day to day basis.

lol I can side you on that...
 
!?



I can't say that I've ever seen anyone say this in-game... nor can I come up with a sound reason why someone would say this in game.

Can you enlighten me?

Just you wait...if I ever am in game with you...:D
 
Is saying 1 a good or bad thing for e's to do?

I have done it a couple times but would claim not guilty on all other counts.
 
1. What?
2. HUH?
3. Can you say the again?
4. Hum?
5. speek up i cant see you.
6. The dog had it last.
7. Do we have a dog?
8. I got nothing.
9. Wheres the remote.
10. Im sorry did you say somthing?

I should have never sent our pet chicken to speech class. LOL.
 
"Hug" comes up a lot in the 24/7 Avalanche server as a general term for suicide bombing. "Watch your language" is the most common by far, and my personal favorite is still "How do I get promoted?".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top