10 things es say

This is the top ten things I hear es say every day.

10. Add me!
9. Hug?
8. Wtf
7. Fail
6. Who are the admins?
5. FREEKILL!
4. BAN HIM!
3. What's the site again?
2. How do I get promoted?
1. Watch your language!

These are the top ten things I see es say on a day to day basis.
I do none of them except #1, and thats only when theres no admin! Im a good e! :( You should say, some e's
 
The thing is that the es should let the admins do the admining, and if there's a problem you gots to call an admin in, not handle it yourself, yuh see? But I think it's appriciated you try to do your best to keep the servers clean and such.


Also this is just things I see from a day to day basis, if you've never said any of these things you've probably never played in the same servers I have, you know?
 
1. That gag wasn't fair
2. That kick wasn't fair
3. That ban wasn't fair
4. That mute wasn't fair
5. Those teams aren't fair
6. When will Darth get his G?
7. Watch your language
8. Sorry!
9. Stop being sarcastic, Syntax!
10. Good game

(Note that this list is actually not serious)
 
This is the top ten things I hear es say every day.

10. Add me!
9. Hug?
8. Wtf
7. Fail
6. Who are the admins?
5. FREEKILL!
4. BAN HIM!
3. What's the site again?
2. How do I get promoted?
1. Watch your language!

These are the top ten things I see es say on a day to day basis.

10 things eGO says

10. umm... mabey :P
9. I'm not a furry :P
8. what?
7. don't you mean epic fail?
6. all you need to know is.. big brother is watching ;)
5. PUNISH!
4. Need more info then just ban him in caps.
3. www.edgegamers.org write it on your forehead :P
2. Congradulations you've won the letter "e" don't spend it all in one shot :P
1. Yes! Please watch your language.. hes been bad today stealing my cheetos :(
 
Cute. I only said 1. Really, that's the only one i said more than once.
 
1. That gag wasn't fair
2. That kick wasn't fair
3. That ban wasn't fair
4. That mute wasn't fair
5. Those teams aren't fair
6. When will Darth get his G?
7. Watch your language
8. Sorry!
9. Stop being sarcastic, Syntax!
10. Good game

(Note that this list is actually not serious)

#6 Darth got his G, but got demoted for something he explained to me a long time ago which I forgot now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top